kat's korner

Tuesday, May 29

don't shove it in there!

Long time, no post.

I'm watching the simple life which is always a poor decision. It has Susan Powder on it, SCARY. whooo eee ooohhh.

yesterday I weighed myself and then I weighed myself an hour later and I weighed 8 lbs less. awesome I know. And I totally kept it off today. I would write a diet book, but I can't remember what I did in that hour. The watch Music and Lyrics diet?
The blow your nose diet? I don't think it was 8lbs. of snot.

oh yeah I was sick all weekend. That sucked. I'll make up for it though. I had forgotten how much it sucked to be sick. I don't exactly want to mention it but I always thought sick people were kind of pussies. I mean you know. I'm tired! I'm sick. cough. cough. come on you know you sort of hate sick people, but when you're sick it's no joke. You feel like shit. I had to skip work, which I hate doing.

Tomorrow is tuesday, I have to get my tires rotated. I want a dog, maybe I should get a fish and work my way up.

I need to hang up my frames. I bought 15 frames to frame these picture from this medical book of the 60's. So I framed them from these cheap frames from Ikea and now I need to hang them up, which I believe is harder then I might imagine. So yeah project for the week:

1. hang frames
2. hang out with holly and mary
3. buy school books
4. YMCA
5. clean apartment-- hardcore style

ok i hope this made up for the lack of updating. I'll never leave you again bloggy!

oh ps

charles nelson riley died. Can I just say that my heart is broken? I don't know if I will ever recover.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I'm SORRY! I had no idea about charles nelson riley. Man that makes me sad. I can't get this to sound not-sarcastic. I miss Charles Nelson Riley.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1