kat's korner

Wednesday, May 30

i like football on tv, shots of gina lee, and...

So it's wednesday. It's sort of hot in here. I probably wont take off all of my clothes. what's up referencing 5 years ago pop culture?!?

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and a dentist appointment and then a puke session because I hate doctors.

I should really clean up my apartment. I would really love to get some astro turf for my porch.

I finally signed up for that independent study of apparently french art de siecle? I don't know what that means, but apparently after this summer I will be very familiar with it. I'm sort of strangely excited. I haven't written a research paper since 12th grade.

on to even more boring things! I should change my sheets and do the laundry and take off my pants because as I mentioned earlier it's hot in here.

ps. I still miss charles nelson riley and have since decided to have a match game themed party as soon as possible. Thanks for your condolences

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    twweeeeeiiiinnns? I hate that commercial. who the fuck is gina lee anyway. coors light sucks, face it. good luck doing all these things. I would beware of trying to learn things from a class though because I took hist-60-french revolution hoping to become more familiar with it and was more in the dark than ever afterwards. see you within the next week I suppose because I am coming home. we should hang out. peace out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1