kat's korner

Thursday, September 13

TGIT

so it's thursday, which means I couldn't be happier. I love thursdays because:

1. It's my favorite day of the week
2. It reminds me of Thanksgiving
3. Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday
4. Thanksgiving is in November
5. November is my favorite month
6. It's my last day of the school week
7. I'm in school all day

Also I dropped my french class today. I just couldn't take it. This might mean that I have to go to school one semester extra just for one class. But you know what? One extra semester is worth my sanity. Ok I better come back and read this next summer when I'm so pissed at myself for ruining everything.

Ok well have a lovely weekend fuckers!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i miss blogs...i want to return. how would you feel about getting on xanga? it seems sort of fancy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1