kat's korner

Tuesday, July 17

they hide a multitude of sins

oh my lord I just made/ate the best sandwich of my life. of our generation.

i should probably stop eating sandwiches because you know when people are really skinny and then people tell them "hey, go eat a sandwich." So you know they must really fatten you up. And because I have no concept of what is good and bad for you I have to go off this.

So two papers down, one to go. Today is hard. Yesterday I got yelled at by a french tutor bitch. Listen we're all sorry you have severe face acne, and I think we can agree to disagree that French is an important pursuit in life, but let's get over this you being a huge bitch.

I wish it would start raining because it looks like it should be raining ad you know I love rain when I'm sitting inside and watching it fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1