kat's korner

Tuesday, June 19

free day free day

so let's see it's tuesday! I dropped my class the religion one, that awful one. I picked up a sociology class, it's boring but you know not sick like that religion one.

let's see what else is going on? I'm tired. I cut my hair. I dyed it. Some days its cute, some days it looks like I should be singing for my dinner with orphan annie.

my apartment is messy. real messy. disgusting. I should really clean.

tomorrow is wednesday i have class boo. Today I have to go downtown to do research for two papers. booo. but i'll see callie so that's fun.

saturday is baby boom haha. ugh i'm kind of tired just thinking about it.

this was boring i didn't have a ton to say. maybe i'll fix it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1