kat's korner

Monday, June 25

my dad has a station wagon

I was popping some popcorn and I was like BLOGGY where have you gone? I'd forgotten you.

SO here I am bitches back from the a long days burney into night. wait what was that?

today I was off the hook at school. I got several big laughs in both of my classes. what a clown. the tears of a clown. you might be a clown, but watch out because the clown will come back to bite you. that's what mo'nique said last night in charm school and it makes sense to me.

I BURNED THE POPCORN.

why does that smell never go away?

last weekend was fun. hahaha my knee hurts like a bitch.

it's 9:11. don't blow me up. too soon?

I want to go to the movies all day tomorrow, but I'll be responsible instead and go in to school to do work. Lots of work. and see callie for lunch. Tuesdays are pleasant. Maybe my glasses will be ready? How awesome would that be. My glasses are so cute. you'll see them. you'll see me! haha.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey no i didn't go to trivia, pratt didn't want to go either. i couldv'e been a team of one. an army of one. what are you up to tomorrow night?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1