kat's korner

Thursday, July 26

it was contemporary in 1986

so it's thursday!

Thursday has always been my favorite day of the week. I love thursdays, and thanksgiving, and november, and the color brown.

So anyway it's the last week of July, which makes me happy because that means next month is august! Which is only the best month that isn't november because it's the month of my birth! whoo hoo!

I cut my armpit in the shower. and let me tell you it hurts like a mofo.

Ok wait have you seen this moving up show on TLC? It has doug from trading spaces. and it follows 3 families moving and then ater a few months they go back and see how people redecorated their old houses. It's hilarious!

I have to write an outline for that art history independent study paper I have to write. The outline I need to email today, and the paper is due next week. I'm dreading writing it. Only a few more days of school, which is nice.

ok boring and almost shockingly poorly written, but boring blog is better than no blog at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1