kat's korner

Thursday, August 2

current prolems and or announcements

1. cher looks good with long hair, and i don't
2. I'm picking a scab
3. It's 6 o'clock and I have only written 4 out of 12 pages of my paper.
4. thesis for aforementioned paper doesn't make a ton of sense
5. I'm still picking that scab
6. I picked up my apartment and took out the trash in order to procrastinate
7. I've been sounding like Kathleen Turner all week
8. I have to redesign the paper before saturday. I'm so screwed
9. note to self: don't apply, and then accept jobs you don't know how to do.
10. nina simone is one crazy awesome bitch
11. Only a week and 6 hours until my birthday!!!
12. my apartment hasn't looked this good in months.
13. I ate 2 popscicles today.
14. Hanging up clothes is the bane of my existance
15. I'm about to redecorate my bedroom. I need to pick out a bed.
16. I have these creepy reaccuring dreams about being in St. Augustine every night and they have their own set of logic. Like I'll be talking to myself in the dream being like gosh here i am in st. augustine--which is weird because I have those dreams just like this! What a coincidence! I'm retarded in my dreams, too.
17. My professor of my independent study is really understanding, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm retarded
18. I might be retarded.
19. i got bitten by a misquito on my face
20. It doesn't really show as much as you might imagine
21. Wait I had to get to 21-- for someone's birthday that's happening in 7 days, 5 hours, and 52 minutes!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    aughh tonight was not my favorite, sorry. we'll have fun though friday, wooo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1