kat's korner

Monday, July 30

Lindsay Lo, caught on blow, to jail she must go!

just another manic monday!!!

sorry long time no post. I wrote one last week, but it never showed up! Probably no one's loss. blogs are boring lately.

today was the last day of class! and I took my french final and I worked on the paper where get this-- I have my OWN DESK! haha I'll have to decorate it with offensive posters. pictures to follow.

I lost my voice probably because of my hard partying ways. Or it could be because I'm screaming with laughter from watching Who's the Boss? And let me just ask you the blogging community why would that even be a question. As I've been asking since the day of my birth-- Why would Tony be the boss? Angela pays Tony. Tony cleans Angela's toilets.

a week and a half until my birthday. my 21st birthday that is. I'm pretty psyched.

This week is super busy, but when it's over I'll be finished with school for 2 whole weeks! WOOHOO!

Also do you watch The Soup or Nancy Grace?

But please if you have a heart condition don't watch it. I can't be held responsible. 0:23-0:28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1