kat's korner

Tuesday, August 14

i'm watching urban legends

ok well last weekend I celerated my 21st birthday with my wonderful friends who made my birthday last 2 nights!

It was really fun and I now have enough vodka to embalm myself!

this week i'm trying to avoid going in to the office to do that fucking newspaper work and I'm trying to think of ways to quit.

it's tuesday and I didn't really do anything today.

tomorrow i'm going to the fabric store with my mom. so that should be fun.

i kind of want to paint my apartment. I found out all you have to do is paint it back to primer.

monday back to the grindstone-- fall semester. ugh.

ok maybe becky is on to something this blog is boring as shit. apologies

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everybody's blog has been boring lately. you write i read, no worries.
    i'm super excited for vegas. i was about to put g vegas but no this is really it.
    just stop going to your job. what will they do?
    what are you doing tomorrow night?

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    but look everybody I'm back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1