kat's korner

Monday, October 22

if you ever thought of coming back...

did you know that martin luther king jr. had sex with 6 women the day before he was assassinated?

Did you know that I saw Michael Clayton and Gone Baby Gone on Sunday? If you did I might think you were stalking me.

I finally hung up the lamps in my bedroom, though the ikea directions were really upsettingly bad and I'm afraid to turn them on because they might burn my apartment down, as I already melted one of the pieces. oops.

I also hung up 12 frames in my dining room from a medical text book. I already had 3 up.

So that's it. I declare my apartment finished.

I have a ton of work to do in the upcoming weeks, and to be frank I want to do none of it. I am looking forward to going to the high tomorrow during my long hiatus.

My most heartfelt apologies to holly for her unfortunate fall in decatur. I recommend mederma after a scab forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1