kat's korner

Tuesday, November 13

bagel bite, bake thyself

i had a 4 day weekend, and this week is a 3 day school week, followed by a 10 day weekend. awesome. If I didn't have 22 pages of research papers that I haven't started yet after thanksgiving then i would be jumping for joy.

i did sell a few things on craigslist yesterday. nice!

i have a bad habit of assuming people can read my mind.

story that was to follow seems difficult to write down in my present state.

i have really bad cramps those bitches!

but i'm making a pilgrim hat out of construction paper. the native american headdress came out much better.

i'm also working on a portrait of bob newhart, well work has kind of stalled, but you know whatever.

and i got my christmas cards for free in the mail today! be excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1