kat's korner

Thursday, November 8

let's leaving them wanting more

tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut. What up hair maintenance.

today I'm tired and grumpy due to lack of sleep and this unfortunate time change.

yesterday I worked in the nursery and it was really pleasant. I didn't get to hold a baby or anything, but you know what we played twister.

i started reading wise blood, flannery o'connor's first novel today, and it is really good so far. So i'll let you know how that goes. i know you're on the edge of your futon.

I'm really excited for Thanksgiving. so that's fun. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas plus Joanna Newsome at the ASO is just a few weeks away! woohoo

and i'm sure this school work will do itself. am i right? or am i right? or am i right?

my refrigerator smells disgusting! haha nice note. I did clean the rest of my apartment or something.

hmm ever had the vegetable tortilla chips from trader joe's? Usually I'm against such things, but this time it really works out. congrats.

and cheers to you, weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1