kat's korner

Thursday, November 1

Mr. Carlin is Bob Newhart's favorite patient on the Bob Newhart show

i need to get out of town, or all of my internal organs are going to explode.

I was just sitting in my bathroom floor rearranging my bathroom cabinet remembering that I had been mentally reminding myself to change my sheets for 2 weeks and then I realized how disgusting my apartment is. It's like when you see one ant and then you realize that you just stepped in a pile and you're surrounded by thousands. After this realization I had the urge to drive in my car. If I still lived in Alpharetta I would go to 24 hour Walmart. The only thing that's opened 24 hours around here is Kroger. And I am in no need of groceries. Well actually I am out of groceries, but i'm trying not to buy groceries anymore because I feel my girth growing under me, literally.

so here i am in my dirty apartment the floors covered in tissues from my unrelenting cold, all other surfaces coated with dust and glasses from my attempts to stay hydrated during said cold.

I skipped school on tuesday, in my first sick day since high school. And I must say it felt really good. Not quite as good, considering most of my free time is now spent engaging in sick day activities: sleeping, watching television, and not bathing.

I really hadn't intended to make this depressing, but thems the brakes. And since only 1 person reads this, I'll do an individual apology. I'm sorry Holly. Happy Returns, my apartment and attitude will be cleaner next week.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    since when is holly the only one who reads this? ps take the time and drive to wal-mart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1