kat's korner

Sunday, November 25

the time between thanksgiving and christmas is my favorite

My thanksgiving was exceedingly pleasant!

All last week I worked on my pilgrim costume, which I finished in the nick of time on wednesday night.

I hope yours was too!

Friday morning shopping was intense and fun! I got a ton of christmas shopping crossed off the list!

I hung out with Holly on friday night and thanks to her I got to work on saturday! Although it was one of the more extreme hangovers of my life.

I have a research paper due tomorrow at 1 that I haven't started. oops! I also have a presentation due thursday that I also haven't started. For some reason I find this funny. Guess it's better than crying haha.

but i have decorated. it somehow seems less festive than I would prefer. I'll fix it later.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought your apt. was plenty festive. And Christmas John Lennon didnt scare me when I woke up haha. At furman we can't have xmas lights, it's sad. fire safety scrooge, ahhh. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1