kat's korner

Thursday, November 29

Staring at a Manequin and singing about you

so it's thursday. I should be preparing more for my presentation, but I drank a bunch load of coffee so I'm all jittery and I have some a time to kill a mockingbird! oh gosh how much do i love those. eltonjohnlennon i could work for jeopardy. but i really could only write the clues for before and after and like when they go to sitcoms and tape the answers about tv.

so maybe not.

lastime on kat's korner you may have read about how much i love christmas. I still do, this morning I happen to be singing have yourself a merry little christmas in a pretty good judy garland impression if i do say so myself. I also sang an ode to coffee. this presentation is going to be awesome. oh lord.

so what's on tap for my weekend you might be asking yourself.

more school work. yes, dreadful i know. oh and an end of the year dinner (no calling it party- jehovah's witness) with the baby's room. so yeah can't say I'm really looking forward to the weekend either. haha. oh well.

one day it will be December 13th and that last exam that's a week later then all my other exams and got moved will be over and then I'll take a nap. until then...

lavishly yours,
Kat's Korner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1