kat's korner

Friday, December 14

merry christmas my favorite bloggie!

so it's christmastime and I finally finished decorating and wrapping and now i'm watching a months old conan. and i'm officially tired of the writer's strike. probably because a lot of the christmas episodes/last episodes of the writer's strike aired lately. and that makes me sad. but you know what makes me happy?

I finally finished my last fucking exam today!

I felt like I was finished on sunday when I finished my 12 page paper, but no I have to pretend to memorize dates for an italian renaissance exam. tournabourno my ass.

I'm excited to see everyone this christmas, and I hope I don't miss too much when I'm in Mississippi. And I also hope I'm not too awkward because you know me and people I don't know! NOT GOOD! so let's keep out fingers crossed and leave a little fun for me when i get home. So merry christmas hobos! I'll see you on the bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1