kat's korner

Friday, February 8

celebrities, leprosy, and culture

hey it's friday!

where does the time go? straight to hell.

so anyway. Today I went to the High. It was interesting as usual. I'm looking forward to the women of the stieglitz circle exhibit. It opens tomorrow, but I wouldn't go tomorrow, silly.

I'm super excited for the results of super tuesday! hahaa. it's like that molly shannon comic character is writing this. I've got p.m.m.s. PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEBODY!

i'm watching the brady bunch. no kidding radishes are bitter marsha. I've never eaten a radish, and I knew that.

hmm... not much to say apparently. please find a list enclosed of hillary clinton celebrity endorsers whom I have to hate now for better or worse:

Dolly Parton
Cher
America Ferrera
Whoopi Goldberg
Sally Field

Although they were never really known for their intellect, this just makes my stomach hurt. If I could turn back time Cher-- I'd change your primary vote.

ps did you know there's a new leprosy outbreak in arkansas? AHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1