kat's korner

Thursday, December 27

no, maryjo i will not touch your fake breasts

hey you!

christmas was lovely. and last night was fun for holly's birthday.

Today I slept most of the day away. oops!

But I am feeling much better post puking in the devry parking lot. take that continued education.

i should clean my apartment. It's dirty. Especially my bedroom, which is a gross mess.

Mississippi was interesting, and left me with a case of the hives. grosssss. ok i'm out of things to say. hope you had a lovely christmas, and you have an even better NEW YEAR.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Mississippi isn't interesting at all...sorry to break the news.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger kat said…

    yeah condescension is harder to express via blogs.

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you puked? so sorry! we should go out again this weekend if youre free!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1