kat's korner

Sunday, January 6

2008: year of the blog?

again so soon?!?

so tomorrow I start class.

I can't say that I really care. I also just found out that after I graduate I'm probably going to be in school for another year before I teach. But I might come out with a masters. So that would be cool?

I think I should move to a place with coldness. So no one has a freaking tan. Just like me!

I know why the caged bird sings! Because birds can't tan.

Someone threatened the idea today that the earth revolves around me! What an ass. all i said that was that i thought that the plane to france might crash if i'm not on it because obviously the earth is colluding for me to go to france! ps wednesday night I was like hmmm... i hate flying I should not go to france, and then when I woke up on thursday I had an email saying that my prof had written the letter I thought she had forgotten about. Then I checked the mail, and I got my passport. OMEN TIMES TWO

So who's excited for the IOWA CAUCASSSSSSSSSS!! Hey hillary-- you're likable enough. oh barack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1