kat's korner

Wednesday, February 20

the end of the cereal

geez it's what tuesday-- no wait wednesday that's why I just woke up and I'm watching the second part of the strangers with candy cult episode.

I had the nicest dream last night about going to disneyland with the cast of cheers(mid 80's of course).

That's about it for now.

school is making me miserable. skip, skip, skip.

two more states for obama. fired up and ready to go. Because a couple of entries ago I gave you a list of people to hate because they support the lying clinton machine, and because Barack Obama is about being as positive as possible, please find below a list of celebrities you shouldn't hate:

Boston (the band)
scarlett johanssen
the owners of ben and jerry's
george clooney
stephen colbert
warren buffet
AND

OPRAH (of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1