kat's korner

Thursday, February 14

happy vj day y'all

so valentine's day.
red
blood
blood red
clot
stroke
apple juice
playdough
burger king
chicken sandwich
no mayo
mary stephenson
blonde hair
barbie
saturday night live
martin short
clifford

It always comes back to clifford. so it's thursday and today i had a quiz and a test imagine that!!!

My apartment is MESS citay. gross. tomorrow i'll clean it and get a hair cut. I will also decide what color to dye my hair. i just don't know. I like the blonde, but it's expensive to keep up, and I found this picture of me with this really pretty chestnut color brown hair and I liked that too.

the world may never know.

I also ate a burrito. I plan on watching eternal sunshine of the spotless mind because its a holiday.

movies I must watch according to the holiday:

Groundhog Day- Groundhog Day
Valentine's Day- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Arbor Day- The Banger Sisters
Thanksgiving- Pieces of April
Christmas- Every shitty Christmas movie evermade.

I'M A SUCKER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1