kat's korner

Saturday, March 29

ill tell everyone you said hi

things I keep in my refridgerator on a regular basis:
1. fresh spinach
2. eggs
3. sharp cheddar
4. apples
5. trader joe's hummus

things I meant to do today (and suceeded):
1. go to work
2. return phone calls
3. take out the trash

things I meant to do today (and failed):
1. hang up the clothes off my floor
2. be nice to the guy at kroger when he accosted me
3. called the "researchers" from my school project

I was in such a good mood all day out of nowhere, and then 6 o'clock came, and I was all HELLS NO!

I watched this winona ryder movie I'd never seen before. boys, and i even made some popcorn (ridiculously cute right). But then it was really bad, and I was really sorry. Now I just want to get a job, like a night job where I just make piles of cash, well not that kind of job. but yeah i like money and keeping busy. So if you hear of a shitty night job that doesn't involved getting killed let me know.

my teeth feel like they're about to fall out. so that should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1