kat's korner

Friday, March 14

is it just me or is string cheese bad for you?

i fixed my ringtones!

so now featured on my phone:

"Swannee" by Judy Garland (general)
"He Needs Me" by Olive Oyl (atlanta Friends)
"Life on Mars" by David Bowie (out of town friends)
"Why do you let me stay here?" by She & Him (Bitchface)
"Family Ties" by TV SHOW (family)
"The Streak" by Ray Stevens (hermano)

So that was pretty much the highlight of my day. All in all I had a really pleasant week. My apartment is more clean then dirty. I'm ahead on my school work. I'm looking forward to hanging out with people over the next weekend/week. So knock on ikea furniture things will stay well.

But seriously I should have figured out this phone thing a year and a half ago.

I really want to go to a movie tomorrow because I think the last movie I saw was Juno, which makes me sad. I miss movies.

I'm moving at the end of may, which I think I mentioned earlier, but I don't know where to move. I'm trying to get rid of as much stuff as I can because the thought of moving makes me tired.

Speaking of being lazy yesterday I woke up at noon and then I took a bubble bath. On a Wednesday! Oh man I don't want a real job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1