kat's korner

Tuesday, March 4

spring break and the livin' is easy

so i made up a list of 36 things to do over spring break and yesterday I did 12 of them. Accomplishment I'd say.

Today:0.

Although I did go help my brother with a work project and we found this huge red ball, which was identical to one I had as a child (best present ever). And then I sliced my thigh with sheet metal! oops! ouch!

haha and i saw this kid running down my brother's street who i went to high school with, and so I said oh that's "Micheal ____(name withheld to protect those who google themselves)" and my brother was all, "no that's not Michael _____." And I was all "Yeah it was." So he was like call his name out, and I (not being able to turn down a dare) screamed out "Miccccchaelll!!!" And then quickly turned away to pretend someone else had done it, but he totally turned around. And of course it was him. Lesson Learned: Don't dare me to do something. Because unless it involves drinking ranch dressing through a straw I don't need a dare.

yesterday i made some calls for Obama and frankly I am not surprised Rhode Isand ended up being for Clinton, those people are assholes.

So I'd love to go to sleep. Last weekend I went to greenville with holly and then I got food poisoning. But it was nice hanging out with holly.

haha guess what! i wasn't planning on living here after my lease was up at the end of may, but then they sent me a letter (complete with a "we love our residents" mint set) that said they were raising my rent by $140. hahaha. I don't think so. Avery Glen can suck it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1