kat's korner

Wednesday, April 23

staring at bill murray and thinking about getting it done.

so it's april. hmm. almost the end.

I have to write another paper, and take a couple of tests. but i'm so close to being finished!

my apartment is extroidinarily clean, and now i sleep upside down in my bed.

i'm looking for a place to live. So far i've found this really cute studio in downtown decatur. its in this huge 20s house. and I'm supposed to look at another place in a few minutes. and then i'm going to talk to this lady about what classes I should have taken during college to teach history to high schoolers. So hopefully I wont have to make up that many.

you know i'm not that upset about obama last night, he can work it out. 10 points isn't that much, considering a few weeks ago it was a 25 point spread. I am upset about her. Did you know she said she was going to attack iran? That's scary shit.

i guess that's it. so not very exciting just plugging away.

ps. have you heard she and him? because you should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1