kat's korner

Wednesday, April 9

suffering jukebox

hey buddies!

uh oh i called you buddy. IM SORRY (FRRROOWWWNNNY FACE).

anyway. so only a few more weeks of school. hooray! I'm watching tv! whore---ayy!

and my shoulders are burned from eating lunch outside. ouchers.

i bought a super cute jacket today at forever 21. its mid-thigh length. and light weight with three big buttons, ok it doesn't sound cute, but it is. I'm looking forward to h&m.

it's been really nice weather lately, way to go earth.

sleeping hasn't been as much fun as it used to be, and I miss you sleep. i really miss you.

there's a hwk due tomorrow, but its the last one and we get to drop one. so i choose you homework about good times. i choose you.

i'm making a list of all the places I've brushed my teeth, (highlights):
1. my parent's car
2. j.crew
3. cnn center

ok i'll see you later. i'll (pointing to my eyes and then to yours) SEE you later.

ps. have you heard the new Silver Jews? Because you should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1