kat's korner

Thursday, July 10

my tv should be taken away.

there are a lot of depressing shows on tv. intervention, law and order: svu, specials about puppy mills.

but there's nothing sadder than Last Comic Standing. i've never seen a group of people trying SOO hard, and for so little pay off. I don't know if it's all their fault, I mean I blame nbc and Jay Mohr because lord knows their assholes but jeez. a black dude dressing up as a pimp, white fat dudes dressing up as women, women dressing up as butch lesbians-- who woulda thunk it? I mean if i had any control at all over myself I would just stop watching it, but I CANT. I CANT stop watching this piece of shit. I mean you can just see the sadness in these people's eyes all panicking to make the 12th short bus joke in a row.

Because some of them might be funny, or might not be THAT bad of a comic, but jeez put in a closet full of "wacky" costumes and it will make you wonder if you will ever laugh again.

The only way they could redeem this shit ass show is to turn it into a VH1 reality show and just get them all really horny and drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1