kat's korner

Wednesday, May 14

i'm headed towards the city of light!

so this time tomorrow I'll be in paris. it'll be 5:25 and I'll be on a boat ride on the river seine! what?!!!

So tonight was nice I went to brickstore with some of my brother's friends, and it was pleasant. The older I am the more I like beer I suppose. I'm almost finished packing.

Maybe I'll try to do some blogging from france, but probably not. I just remembered! I have to do research for my presentation on the centre pompidou!! uhhh oopss. haha whatever i'll figure it out. it's a building get it? its guts are on the outside like that commercial on nickelodeon in the 90s. it holds modern art, dunce.

I'm really tired and I'm watching an oprah about polygamy and i have to go to the doctor's office in the morning at 9am and my legs are numb.

hahahahahaha aux champs elysees!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I think I just blogged my last blog! On becklectic, anyway. It's time to move into something-new-town. Population, a baby with poop on its head.

    I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1