kat's korner

Thursday, May 1

I'd give the world to be


the week that extended between the last and the present was miserable. So here's hoping for a better one this week. I had these back spasms, and so I've been alternating between insane righteous anger and muscle relaxed me-not care anymorey.

and to answer last week's question (that no one but me cared about): I have to take 5 more sociology classes, so I'll be at school forever*. But i wont be there this semester because its over. Except for one damn paper on the vulgar tracey emin. I knew you'd click if I told you she was vulgar and she is.

and I also found out that I can't move until the end of june, which i happened to find out at the height of my back pain and pre-muscle relaxers. so it went a little something like this:

(smashing leasing office door open)
Kat: (step)wince. (step) ahh. (holding hastily torn piece of paper)
leasing lady: (sheepishly)can i help you?
K: i just got this letter (sniffle)
L:yes?
K: (holding back) and now I can't move and I have to pay more money?
L: (looking around nervously)it's ok.
K: BUT MY BACK HURTS, AND I CANT AFFORD MORE MONEY AND I DONT KNOW WHERE IM MOVING, AND I DONT KNOW WHEN IM GRADUATING AND MY BACK REALLY FUCKING HURTS.
L: i'M SORRY.

so oops! now my leasing office thinks i'm crazy which could go either way frankly. So hopefully it will all work out because most things do and i think all this back pain is due to stress.

but here are 3 uppers:
1. hair dying apt. tomorrow!
2. new orleans this weekend!
3. these $4 flowers i bought from trader joe's have lived for over 2 weeks, or maybe i can't tell when they're dead. anyway please find a picture below.



i need a fun send off line. options:

"poops in your face"
"SAMO"- from basquiat look it up (it's an Art History post!!!)
"If you were my lady"
"easy"-- that's charles manson's sign off

so you can vote or suggest your own. and if no one does it'll make me cry. wah wah.

*but i'll still graduate at the end of the summer.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i vote for samo. I did look it up, apparently it meant same old shit, which i would've though would be sos, but what do i know. that might even be wrong, i'm not the art historian. right now you are new orleans. i am 30 years old today, and i am a sock on your hand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1