kat's korner

Monday, April 6

i just decided to pick this up again.

yeah. it's been a long 9 months.

I was right about that apartment! It turns out it was poisoning me quite literally, so I had to vacate to preserve my health. After a few months in flux, i'm happily enough living in Buckhead with Holly and Megan. But tonight I can't sleep. Well I suppose it's morning, actually the sun might have already have come up. Maybe I'll open the shade.

I love the apartment, but I have no job. Well I had a job working at River Heights. However, they expected me to work overtime and then refused to pay me. Also they were huge assholes. So job over. I have to admit, I have enjoyed my life of leisure, but must admit that I need to get a job pretty soon. It really doesn't matter because the economy is so bad that my feelings on getting a job or not become irrelevant.

I still work at the baby's room every now and again despite having quit several times in the last 5 years. They are too good to me, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I've been on several disastrous dates since we last spoke.

And I've been on some pleasant ones.

i have to try to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1